Gailey basher here...

G

Geetee

...and I'll be quiet on that subject this week!
smile.gif

Great win Saturday. I sat in the one of the new suites and they are first class.

My question is : are you going to be with those Chicken littles?? That are just salivating to bash him after the FSU Game..They figure that might be their best shot at him again, being that will be the Best team (FSU) we play all year long...It will be unfair..as we are Many players short than Fsu...Fsu this year is the old FSU..Probably the deepest team in all of College Football....

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
My question is : are you going to be with those Chicken littles?? That are just salivating to bash him after the FSU Game..They figure that might be their best shot at him again, being that will be the Best team (FSU) we play all year long...It will be unfair..as we are Many players short than Fsu...Fsu this year is the old FSU..Probably the deepest team in all of College Football....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Are you going to eat crow if the "bashers" don't bash after F$U? Even better.... are you going to eat crow after F$U if we win and the "bashers" actually give some credit?

Instead of salivating every second at the chance to attack other GT fans, why don't you just concentrate on posting about our team, coach, and upcoming game. How about some insightful analysis from you, or is that asking too much? Seriously, give it a rest.

Beeserk...You had your fun last week and there is a good chance you might have an opportunity..this next week...If you say i trash GT fans i think a lot here will agree we listened to you few for a LONG LONG LONG time ever since last December...So get a grip......

And another thing BEEEEESERK....

Get your FACTS straight before spouting off to me again!!!!

If you had been reading this board since Saturday..You would have seen that Ole BLACKWATCH gave credit when credit was DUE..

For Example: Stateline ate the ole Humble pie and was a MAN about it..I immediatly gave him credit..NO...what erks me and others here is the FEW..And i said FEW..That are not Classy enough to lay off Coach Gailey and will NEVER Because thats the kind of people they are!!!!!

BW - sounds like you are writing us off already. Heck, why are we even playing the game? You bash some fans for a critical attitude about coaches, yet, you are speaking like our game this wkd is a sure loss. Where is your excitement and optimism? Some of us could bash that attitude.

But why?

Will I be critical again of Gailey after FSU...depends. However, after watching the team play the way did vs AU, they'll be no need for that.

GT has a good shot at them if they play that well again.

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Beeserk...You had your fun last week and there is a good chance you might have an opportunity..this next week...If you say i trash GT fans i think a lot here will agree we listened to you few for a LONG LONG LONG time ever since last December...So get a grip......
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What in the world are you babbling about?

What did I have fun with, and what exactly are you referring to about "since last December"?

If you are trying to insinuate that I am one of these "bashers", you need to go use that search thingy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

GeeTee..No im not writing us off this week at all..i guess im pulling an ole Lou Holtz..Building up the opponent..But in FSU's case (ive watched them the 1st 2 games) its legite...Bill Curry said as much last saturday Night...They have more depth than 99.9% of teams out there and we have to be one of the Least as far as depth goes in all of college football..Thanks to flunkgate...But i like you am very optomistic for the FUTURE...

BEESerk - you need to be aware of the BLACK WATCH agenda. Anyone who does not agree 100% with everything he says is not a GT fan.

I'm sorry, you must be a dawg fan. Apparently I am too. BLACK WATCH, thank you for clearing this up for us.

Black Watch...you are damaging your own efforts
quite a bit by picking this fight. You'd be better
off letting the bashers hang themselves. Everyone
has noticed who has stepped up and eaten their
crow and who has not.

We're going to lose some more games this season,
lets not go back and forth after each one...

CrackerJacket..You are ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT...

My wife has told me this time and again...Choose your fights....

Your right..We all know the ones like Stateline that have the character to admit they were wrong..Your old saying goes...Give them enough rope and let em hang themselves.... You would think an old guy like myself would not of let these kids get under my skin...

Back