Gailey to Alabama?

NO!!!! Please don't pop off like this.

I'm very thankful Chan Gailey is Head Football Coach at Georgia Tech. He's on a mission here. In time those that don't see it will.

GO JACKETS!

BDG, you are capable of much better than this. Now tell me honestly, when do you think Alabama will/would EVER AGAIN hire a coach from Georgia Tech?
wink.gif

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Highly successful, and beyond reproach. Here's your man, Alabama.
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm trying to think of a word to describe BDG's cynical, sarcastic and unnecessary post. I'll remember later, but I'm going to go vomit first.

puke.gif

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
I'm very thankful Chan Gailey is Head Football Coach at Georgia Tech. He's on a mission here. In time those that don't see it will.

GO JACKETS!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm with you on this one GTT Chan is the right man for this job at GT and he is on a mission!!!!!!

bobby dodds ghost to bama?

huge whiner .. champion prude .. crazy expectations .. no class .. perfect fit for a bama fan.

probably a redneck too ..

BDG... dont even think that!! I have full faith in Gailey.. and in time, the naysayers will too... we are headed in the right direction !

I think BDG's point was that it's happened before, it could happen again. I know a lot of TECH folks despise Bill Curry but I thought he was the best thing that had happened in a long time at TECH, TECHMAN, fine fellow, NFL experience under the two finest coaches of the age - Shula and Lombardi - and he wasn't doing all that bad, (I still love BC, hold me?) and I almost ran off of 285 that morning it was announced on the radio that he'd left for ALAFREAKINBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (season ticket holder at the time. upper west. go tech!)

Obviously I'm still traumatised over the event.
I'm a "fan of Chan's" all the way, and Paul Hewitt, too, but let's not forget (can you say "O'Leary"?) that when these openings come available our guys might just be the one that jumps ship.

P.S.- assistants, too. Dodd's game fell way off after losing some great coaches like Ray Graves (HC Florida) and Frank Broyles (HC Arkansas) not to mention Perry Clark, under Cremins, from the bball prog.

BDG.. 92Buzz posted this on the Hive tonight. Maybe you ought to think this to yourself before you post garbage like this.

Chan, in his first year, after a rough transition, with very bad QB play and HUGE key injuries, won as many regular season games as George O'Leary had the previous year (and that was when G.O. had Godsey in his senior year!).
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Not to mention he had Kelly Campbell, Nick Rogers and a healthy Greg Gathers.

Not to mention he had Kelly Campbell, Nick Rogers and a healthy Greg Gathers.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">and 9-11. When we didn't play FSU when we were supposed to that killed our team mentally for the rest of the season. We were so ready and never got the momemtum back.

Maybe Alabama could lose 51-7 to ugag too!

My point is, I don't hear you trashing O'Leary for his last year. Well, actually his last 2 years.

BDG, know what's REALLY embarassing? Coach Dodd's name associated with the biggest jerk on any GT message board.

Back