Gailey

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Could it be possible that some of the "ANTI-GAILEY" people may cross over now? I certainly hope so.

I don't think so to much PRIDE in them to do that!
shocked.gif

Coach O never had a win this big, but I am sure the anti-chan crowd will either remain silent or not let facts get in the way of their argument. Aside from the 17-3 score, this game was a complete blowout and nothing can take away from it.

Never had a win this big? Are u kidding? Anyway, let's let the healing begin. I thought CU was our best shot at a chance for healing among fans, but today was just unbelievable. Now a good showing by BYU tonite would be sweet! THWG

Originally posted by GoldZ:
Never had a win this big? THWG
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NO, he didn't, because that was then and this is NOW!!

No Romegajacket..A Resounding NO !!!!

They are waiting like a pack of wolves till after the FSU game....Never mind that 95% of teams out there would get beat and probably made to look worst than what they are because of how dominating FSU is at this point in time...WE all know the 4 or 5 that are on this little Agenda to get rid of Chan..All 4 of them are HUGE Ralph Friedgen fans...They wont say anything about His Maryland team getting takin to the woodshed last night in Tallahassee....You will NEVER hear that from them...If we get beat that bad down there...
We wont hear the last of it....

Dont get me wrong, i loved Ralph too..While he was here..But i, like John Davis,Bill Curry,Wes Durham and so many others think Coach Gailey is a good one..And WILL return us to prominence in the next 2 to 3 years.....

Who would have thought that after two weeks the beloved Fridge would be 0-2 and the hated Chan would be 1-1? I agree, those with the anti-agenda are out there just waiting to tear into the program whenever they see an opportunity.

Maryland could very well bounce back..But i watched both of their 1st 2 games and the players looked very unmotivated..In the FSU game you could see it in their eyes. They looked whipped...Maybe the ole Fridge magic is wearing off..Of course this FSU team like their teams of old have made a lot of good teams look bad..But in the Northern Illinois Game: Maryland jumped on Them the 1st drive BUT Layed down after that..They looked horrible...

Back