Gailey's Accountability?

Father WASP

Flats Noob
Gailey\'s Accountability?

It will be interesting to see how Braine reacts to the 11 - does he even admit this is a problem or whitewash it over?

I wonder what Gailey's quote will be? He may try to hide again like after the GA game but I'm not sure the AJC and others will continue the free pass.

This, my friends, is huge. When other programs have lost scholarships, even a few due to recruiting scandals, like Ole Miss, they felt the affects for several years. The schools in the middle tier like us cannot sustain the loss of numbers like a Texas or Florida. Moreover, the guys on the list have been around awhile, and from what I saw, most are defensive players. One issue is philosophical - whose to blame, can the guy even competently run a program at Tech, the other is tactical - how can he fill these holes on the depth chart and hope to have a prayer vs. deep teams like Auburn, Georgia, FSU, etc. in three short months?

There will be different opinions. If the list is verified and the 11 named are indeed out, I say we go the way of Alabama, bite the bullet, quit hoping and quickly move on to another day under the direction of someone else.

Let someone else have a freshman season like Gailey had rather another waste as things go down the tubes.

Back