Game 4 - Clean Old Fashioned Hate

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
That's kind of amazing. Think about who that excludes. Geebus.
Yunkus was a great player. He is under appreciated because he chose not to focus on the NBA. Like Price he played before freshman eligibility and three pointers or his numbers would have been even higher.

JelloJacket

Damn Good Rat
Yunkus was a great player. He is under appreciated because he chose not to focus on the NBA. Like Price he played before freshman eligibility and three pointers or his numbers would have been even higher.
Price had a freshman year and a year with the 3 pointer.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
I've been impressed with Pastner since he got here. If he can up his recruiting game a little bit, we will win multiple ACC titles.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Funny - I wanted to read up on the game so went to the AJC website GT page. Nothing.

So I go to the AJC website dwag page. Chip Towers has already posted a full story of the game.

Read into that what you will.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
Funny - I wanted to read up on the game so went to the AJC website GT page. Nothing.

So I go to the AJC website dwag page. Chip Towers has already posted a full story of the game.

Read into that what you will.
I think it's just that their Tech guy, Suguira, is traveling to the ND game

Beeski

Damn Good Rat
A couple of thoughts:
- how soon we/I forget how good Usher was down the stretch last season. He is a force to bee reckoned with.
- Devoe reminds me of Kenny Anderson - sophomore year. No hops, silky smooth shot, quick hands on D.
- Reveno is the Yoda of Big Men. Howard has made great strides. Still has a lot to learn, but he is the inside force we needed with Moses gone
- What is wrong with Moore? He needs to sit until he figures it out. A real liability on both ends right now. Hope he can fix whatever is wrong.
- Having two point guards split the position is great for the team. Injury or foul trouble is a non-issue. Smith has some hops.
- Deebo can shoot. He and the other Freshman need to learn how to play D.
- This is Devoe and Usher's team. Having two guys who can score at will is huge. We can definitely compete in the ACC this season.

GTRules

Custom title so THWUGA doesn't get confused.
A couple of thoughts:
- how soon we/I forget how good Usher was down the stretch last season. He is a force to bee reckoned with.
- Devoe reminds me of Kenny Anderson - sophomore year. No hops, silky smooth shot, quick hands on D.
- Reveno is the Yoda of Big Men. Howard has made great strides. Still has a lot to learn, but he is the inside force we needed with Moses gone
- What is wrong with Moore? He needs to sit until he figures it out. A real liability on both ends right now. Hope he can fix whatever is wrong.
- Having two point guards split the position is great for the team. Injury or foul trouble is a non-issue. Smith has some hops.
- This is Devoe and Usher's team. Having two guys who can score at will is huge. We can definitely compete in the ACC this season.
Gonna be some pissed off people when the coach doesn't get fired.

RamblinWreck27

Damn Good Rat
A couple of thoughts:
That pretty much sums it up well. Devoe and Usher’s different game styles really complement each other, like Elder and Ish.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Howsrds 1st and 2nd half were night and day, we will need the 2nd half Howard this year.
Yes. Strangely he played really well after getting his 4th foul with 18 minutes left. That was probably the best half of basketball in his career. I thought Saba looked better as well; more athletic at least than last year.

Love the way Smith Coleman and Kelly look out there. 3 great additions to build around in the future

18in32

Petard Hoister
Georgia played the game of their lives and we
Still kicked the ever-living shot out of them. Also, the refs were pretty ööööing terrible. Some of the BS charges they called were mind-bottling.
Agree
*boggling

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
That crew called a tight game and we struggled to adapt and (especially) took a few unfortunate charging calls. I wondered about the shot clock vs tie up call, but who knows, would be interesting to rewatch that. But overall was nothing officiating wise compared to stuff I’ve seen on the road in the acc, like at Cameron indoor.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
CJP does need to win this game. That being said, unfortunately I have always felt that UGa wins a lot more against us relative to the comparative talent levels. Hell, they beat our Final Four team in 2004. If I remember correctly they also beat a Cremins tournament team with Price and Salley. At least neither of those teams let it affect how the season ultimately played out.
STFU

The officiating in 04’ against them was the worst I’ve ever seen. It was like a ööööing Duke game.