Game 4 - Clean Old Fashioned Hate

Graybeard Jacket

Varsity Lurker
A couple of thoughts:
- how soon we/I forget how good Usher was down the stretch last season. He is a force to bee reckoned with.
- Devoe reminds me of Kenny Anderson - sophomore year. No hops, silky smooth shot, quick hands on D.
- Reveno is the Yoda of Big Men. Howard has made great strides. Still has a lot to learn, but he is the inside force we needed with Moses gone
- What is wrong with Moore? He needs to sit until he figures it out. A real liability on both ends right now. Hope he can fix whatever is wrong.
- Having two point guards split the position is great for the team. Injury or foul trouble is a non-issue. Smith has some hops.
- Deebo can shoot. He and the other Freshman need to learn how to play D.
- This is Devoe and Usher's team. Having two guys who can score at will is huge. We can definitely compete in the ACC this season.
I think Moore is trying to find a new role for himself. He thinks he needs to score, but I don't think that is his game. He needs to settle back into the defender/rebounder role he has done his entire career.

Beeski

Damn Good Rat
I think Moore is trying to find a new role for himself. He thinks he needs to score, but I don't think that is his game. He needs to settle back into the defender/rebounder role he has done his entire career.
I am going to reveal my age......a Scott Petway role?

Graybeard Jacket

Varsity Lurker
Scott was ideal for supporting a six man rotation since he could play 2,3 or 4.
Dalrymple or Salley could move over to 1 or 5.
Nice try young feller
You're close tho.Dwayne Morrison was coaching when i was there.
I too was there during the Dwayne Morrison era. I was at a game, which I think was against Morris Harvey, and the announced attendance was 119,