game advice

buzzbait

Varsity Lurker
have good seats to game. cant go.

do i sell to fellow dog hater to keep those losers out of our house at much below market value or

sell on stubhub and potentially have extra 600 or 700 hundred bucks i then donate to AT fund? potentially getting a dawg to financially support tech?

MidGABuzz

Dodd-Like

do i sell to fellow dog hater to keep those losers out of our house at much below market value or

sell on stubhub and potentially have extra 600 or 700 hundred bucks i then donate to AT fund? potentially getting a dawg to financially support tech?

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC

I'll never sell to dwags. Never. öööö em.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.

Are you poor? I'd give my tickets to a GT fan before selling to a mutt.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Interesting idea to sell and donate to GTAA. That's basically same as GTAA selling a ticket to UGA fan, which they do.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Interesting idea to sell and donate to GTAA. That's basically same as GTAA selling a ticket to UGA fan, which they do.
And which we would all rather they not do I'm pretty sure.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Try your best to get a Puss in Boots. I read my daughter a story the other night and those creatures can pull all sorts of stunts. Maybe even allow you to make the game AND guarantee victory.

Vespinae

Unbelievable, effort-based commenter
List them on one of the FB groups for GT football. Otherwise, an empty seat is better than a red one.

The Wasp

Varsity Lurker

Use stubhub. I like your plan to have extra bucks to fund. Trying to keep them out of the stadium is futile. Two extra fat ass retards dressed in red isn't going to make any difference. Use their money.

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
Take the extra monies and buy strong good whiskey to forget coach clown after this game on Saturday. Wake up Sunday and start emailing Tstan to do something.

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
Take the extra monies and buy strong good whiskey to forget coach clown after this game on Saturday. Wake up Sunday and start emailing Tstan to do something.
If he's doing it right, he'll wake up Monday and start emailing TStan.