Game Broadcast Partners?

Yooperbuzz

Flats Noob
GTAA Needs to Seriously Reconsider our broadcast Partners(?).

First no TV on Roku even with ESPN+, Hulu+, You Name It+.

OK. Radio. OK until the Braves broadcast starts. NO GAME ON ANY RECIEVABLE RADIO STATION IN THE ATL AREA!

Ummmm ... Does anybody in the GTAA have at least half a brain? The isn't "The Mechanics of Deformable Bodies" (AE).

Are we a D1A P5 Conference Team? Evidently not if recruits can't even watch or listen to the game.

Hello McFly!

Just Stupid.

(Yes I did finish listening to the game on my phone blue toothed to my car while running errands.)

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
GTAA Needs to Seriously Reconsider our broadcast Partners(?).

First no TV on Roku even with ESPN+, Hulu+, You Name It+.

OK. Radio. OK until the Braves broadcast starts. NO GAME ON ANY RECIEVABLE RADIO STATION IN THE ATL AREA!

Ummmm ... Does anybody in the GTAA have at least half a brain? The isn't "The Mechanics of Deformable Bodies" (AE).

Are we a D1A P5 Conference Team? Evidently not if recruits can't even watch or listen to the game.

Hello McFly!

Just Stupid.

(Yes I did finish listening to the game on my phone blue toothed to my car while running errands.)
You can listen via an app on your phone. Either 680 the Fan or Xtra 106.3 when 680 goes to the Braves. Only frustration is that they are either ahead or behind the TV by half a play.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Our supposed flagship station switching to Braves coverage (for a 5:07p first pitch) midgame was quite something.

IM79

Flats Noob
You can listen via an app on your phone. Either 680 the Fan or Xtra 106.3 when 680 goes to the Braves. Only frustration is that they are either ahead or behind the TV by half a play.
I listened on my FM radio on 106.3 in Sandy Springs. At night I get the FM signal better than the AM

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
7 people outraged at GT football switching off; or 70K outraged at Braves playoff baseball not being on

Tough decision
Maybe try actually reading before issuing your snarky reply. There was no Braves game on, genius.

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Our supposed flagship station switching to Braves coverage (for a 5:07p first pitch) midgame was quite something.
I listened on the GT GameDay app. They switched to the Braves pregame at 3:05, but the app was flawless. LOL I didn't know that the Braves game was at 5:07. People want to listen to two hours of Choke Artist, I mean Braves pregame?

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
We did this to ourselves by selling WGST without specifying that they had to carry our games going forward.