Game Chat?

Melton should never ever ever see a college football field. He is not a scholarship worthy WR.

The WRs are going to have to help Josh. Other than that I think we may pull this out. We need to score out of the half and quiet that crowd a bit. The defense seems to have adjusted well after giving up the early TD's.

On another nite the Dawgs run defense looks worse than ours giving up 103 yards in the first half to Marcus Lattimore alone.

The WRs/ABs have got to catch the ball. If this is the best we can do, I would never throw the ball.

Hill
Jones
Melton
...for sure all have had one hit their hands and then hit the turf.

well we get the ball at the start of halftime. Also it seems as if the momentum for kansas has went down.

All of our linebackers have been ghosts except Sylvester....they look good in pads, but just aren't in on many plays. We haven't had anyone who looked as good as KU's #45 in a long time.

I like Brad the gladiator, but I just don't see him doing much in the games. It always seems like he is not able to get off the blocks. Of course, it would be nice if our d-line could get some push upfront.

Back