Game Chat?

HALFTIME ADJUSTMENT: Sit Melton out, recruit wide receivers and a backs who can catch.

also mix up our pathetic excuse for a defensive line. i just can't get over how small they looked against SC State and now Kansas.

I like Brad the gladiator, but I just don't see him doing much in the games. It always seems like he is not able to get off the blocks. Of course, it would be nice if our d-line could get some push upfront.

He's a rock in the middle if the play runs into him, but he doesn't get off blocks and doesn't pursue well. He does do well on goal line runs up the middle though.

HALFTIME ADJUSTMENT: Sit Melton out, recruit wide receivers and a backs who can catch.

also mix up our pathetic excuse for a defensive line. i just can't get over how small they looked against SC State and now Kansas.

That is because they are small. Without more push from the DL, the LB's and Safeties will continue to work from their heels.

This is easy to say in a message board, but who else is there??? Small and quick has to work until there are big players that can play. If all we were worried about is big guys then Barnes would be playing and getting pushed around.

This is easy to say in a message board, but who else is there??? Small and quick has to work until there are big players that can play. If all we were worried about is big guys then Barnes would be playing and getting pushed around.

I'm not worried about their size, I'm just surprised by it.

Hell, these guys came to Tech because the can play, but I'm not seeing it. They're just going to have to learn how to get around big, physical o-lineman.

I believe in those guys, but the need to get goin'

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Nesbitt two TD's. These retards seem to think yards are more important than scoring.

Why the hell are we not giving it to Allen. They are starting to give it to us.

Back