Game Chat?

UGHHHHHH! We suck! our defense is worse then last year. And Nesbitt has missed reads on the pitch all day.

Trap game? What’s that?

So what do you get when the No. 15-ranked team goes to play on the road against a team that lost the week before at home to a Division II team?

That label is up for debate. Just don’t bother trying to fly the conventional title around Tech’s coach.

“I don’t know what a trap game is,” Johnson said when asked if Saturday’s game might be one. “We’re just dialed in on Kansas. I hope [players] are. They’ll be sorry if they’re not.”

Piss poor all around today. Paul included, the play calling has been dumb
WTF has been wrong with the play calling? How about someone making a catch or an a-back breaking a freaking open-field tackle for once? Or some decent perimeter blocking. Calls have been the same as always, the execution is non-existent.

I like Nashville. Music city bowl ftw
With your logic, if there is any, we won't improve over the season or make adjustments in this game or any other, which would mean we would probably have a sub .500 record. STFU.

WTF has been wrong with the play calling? How about someone making a catch or an a-back breaking a freaking open-field tackle for once? Or some decent perimeter blocking. Calls have been the same as always, the execution is non-existent.

THE MIDDLE IS OPEN. On 3n2 you gotta go up the gut.

i want to turn off commentators....

remote_mute_button.jpg

Back