Game Chat?

if that is our level of play, then who, pray tell, will we beat?

Maybe Wake. Maybe UVA. Probably MTSU. Probably Duke.

We shouldn't be favored over anyone else on the schedule - which would be 6 more losses.

Look let's be fair. We didn't execute on offense. D needs some work but I feel Groh can coach D. Nesbitt isn't the problem. Our Abacks our not as reliable as we thought. And Allen will not fill Dwyers shoes. I say put Allen at AB and put Watson at B. Our defense is learning but our ball control lost this game. We aren't blocking on the outside or inside. Big problems to fix but we are better than we looked. How much better is a big puzzle. Probably a 8 win team.

Perimeter blocking was awful today. Pass blocking just as poor. I firmly believe if Josh has time he can make the completions. He was rushed on the last play and the drops OMG. Steven Hill catches the ez touchdown we win that game. He did make a good catch later but he is supposed to be our go to guy. Tyler Melton .... not sure what to say. I think we will be fine. Our guys got caught in some hype. They thought they were better than they are. Now they realize they have to work to win....

Perimeter blocking was awful today. Pass blocking just as poor. I firmly believe if Josh has time he can make the completions. He was rushed on the last play and the drops OMG. Steven Hill catches the ez touchdown we win that game. He did make a good catch later but he is supposed to be our go to guy. Tyler Melton .... not sure what to say. I think we will be fine. Our guys got caught in some hype. They thought they were better than they are. Now they realize they have to work to win....

I dont understand what people are watching when they say Josh can make completions? The only pass he ever completes are bombs to 6'5 receivers. If we fall behind more then 10 points late we are done.

I dont understand what people are watching when they say Josh can make completions? The only pass he ever completes are bombs to 6'5 receivers. If we fall behind more then 10 points late we are done.

And you're just being unfair. There was a TD catch on a slant that was perfectly thrown and dropped. Roddy dropped a pass that was a relatively easy catch on about a 10 yard play and Melton drops a not as easy catch, but it still hit him in the hands.

This is NOT all on Nesbitt. There is plenty of blame to go around in the passing game.

Back