game thread

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Very first pass, and the NC Conference refs spot them two yards closer than the guy really got. It wasn't inches, it was two yards short.

GTatUSC

Flats Noob
Yea their spots are generous but every guy on D looks lethargic.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Very first pass, and the NC Conference refs spot them two yards closer than the guy really got. It wasn't inches, it was two yards short.
That was my thought as well. He looked well short. Looks like we're going to have to make adjustments quick - and I think we will.

DeRRtyTree

Dodd-Like
did johnson come back in...?

and yes we look god awful
if we dont go down and score here....not gonna be a good day

cajunjacket

Dodd-Like
That was just a weird drive. I think I was stunned from that horrible spot. If they spot it correctly, they wouldn't have gone for it on 4th. But oh well.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
did johnson come back in...?

and yes we look god awful
if we dont go down and score here....not gonna be a good day
It's a little early to be giving up the game because we don't score one time.

And adjustments - like - say - tackling the ball carrier.

B

beej1953

Not only a 3rd & 26 from their own 17, but also a 2nd & 17 from their own 40 later. Defense continues to lack the killer instinct or the ability to step up and make a big play when it counts.

Could be along day.....

ramblin_man

Jolly Good Fellow
well i hope we get settled down....They're playing with a lot of nervous energy out there right now...

GTatUSC

Flats Noob
On the bright side the Columbia abc network is running a special on Monday to "educate people about the dtv switch"....The people in this state are too dumb to follow the commercial which says call this number to get your free box so we need a 30 minute special explaining it.