Game Tix Anyone?

Wrecked83

Varsity Lurker
Hey guys...

I cannot use some of my season tickets this year. So instead of putting them to waste, first come first serve on face value on them. They are really good seats.

PM me for additional info.

PS -- GT FANS ONLY.

Hey wrecked. I purchased those UVA tickets last year. Had a blast. Please let me know what you can do. I will buy what you can get rid of. Let me know. I can make sure that I get you a money order on time. Or if you are in classes I can meet you at BDS. Thanks for the offer. My private email is rubarb1990@alltel.net.

If it doesn't work out with above I'd love them. Just graduated this summer so didn't get tickets for fall and everything left stinks, even though I probably have fairly decent point... I think I'll get a few here and there to take the gf and just mooch off of my fraternity for the rest... nice to have a student ID still :).

For those still interested...

The only definite tickets gone are WF. Clemson has had many requests, so whoever makes it definite and lets me know they are ready to get 'em, can have em. That leaves NCState and UConn. Any takers for 4 tickets?

Wrecked.

Back