Gameday Experience

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I wasn't at the game but from the couch the DJ, PA and band sounded like a convoluted mess. DJ blaring songs every play sometimes competing with the band and sometimes the band, DJ and PA were all competing with each other. Need to clean this up.

Oh....and please get rid of Money Down

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
I wasn't at the game but from the couch the DJ, PA and band sounded like a convoluted mess. DJ blaring songs every play sometimes competing with the band and sometimes the band, DJ and PA were all competing with each other. Need to clean this up.

I thought I heard we weren’t well coached?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
DJ snippets between every play is obnoxious. Trying too hard to be cool.
Especially blaring music when we are on offense. I thought we made noise to mess up the opposing team

Skydog

Eat a Peach
they need to make some tweaks for sure. i'm not opposed to loud music or whatever but more strategic timing would help.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
I was actually surprised by the small amount of Clemson fans. Music seems fine to me, but l am relocated to UN for this year.

Did I see a giant orange on our sideline? Is that a new addition to the juice crew?

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Small number of Clemson fans? There were probably 25% Clemson fans. Our fans suck, and I wish we could track who sells their tickets to opponents and deduct AT points from them to prioritize people who actually want to be at the games.

I’m not really sure why we have a band anymore. At least I don’t recall us drowning out the fight song the one time we got to sing it. But they play music snippets before almost every play, sometimes with the band playing as well. It feels like a pro game.

JRjr

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
By comparison there were much less Clemson fans that I thought there would be. Hell, walking in I only saw 2. Same in my section. I'm probably wrong, but it sure felt there were more UCF fans in attendance a few weeks ago, which is more bothering. At least the UCF fans were much more vocal that's for sure.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
I saw a.bunch of Clemson fans - and the ones near us were loud when they made plays
I think they got tired of cheering

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
As they kept converting third downs, the PA backed off calling it money down
They were 9 of 17 on third downs for the game (4 of 6 in the first half, I think$

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ

We apparently aren’t the only ones. Miami Dolphins:

johncu

Dodd-Like

I don't like Money Down either, but it would be MUCH more palatable if we had a good defense. At the moment it's pretty cringy. It would be like Miami flexing with the turnover chain when they're losing by 3 touchdowns.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I don't like Money Down either, but it would be MUCH more palatable if we had a good defense. At the moment it's pretty cringy. It would be like Miami flexing with the turnover chain when they're losing by 3 touchdowns.
Money down would be good if they used it sparingly in big situations where we have a good chance at success, like a few times a game.

Doing it for basically every third down is dumb.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Just preparing the culture for 2021/2022 when our D reaches the next level.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Money down would be good if they used it sparingly in big situations where we have a good chance at success, like a few times a game.

Doing it for basically every third down is dumb.
Last year they alternated it with regular third down, maybe even less money down. That was during the Citadel game. It’s harder to notice in TV so that’s the only one I have to go off of.