Gameday! THWG

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridajacket

The Real DB Cooper
I truly thought we have a chance. They are better than I thought they were. (Or does our D just make everyone look like world beaters?)
Game would be about 21-14 without the turnovers. Difference in teams not as much as 28-3.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I'm pulling for someone to put a helmet through the knee of Rambo, Ogletree, or Jarvis Jones. I'd consider the day not a total loss if that happens.

Nashville Jacket

Dodd-Like
Two programs going in different directions. Reminds of the Vandy vs. UT rivalry where UT won 28 of last 30 or so.

GTEE3

Varsity Lurker
There had better be a fight after the next body slam - these girls are just hiding in the corner

GT90

Damn Good Rat
A 2008 type 3rd quarter doesn't even get us back in this game. I can't believe I was looking forward to this. Thank God I'm not in Athens right now. I will be bringing more hate next year--I hope our team decides to.

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
Yeah, all we have to do is not turn it over, run our offense, have some semblance of a defense, get a kicker an we can win this!!!

Of that I'm certain.

RoswellWreck

Damn Good Rat
I love these announcers! Georgia's one half away....................from playing in the SEC Championship. (You could tell from the pause he was gonna say "a spot in the national championship) idiot.

Seriously, a monkey could give better commentary then this.....

Salter21

Jolly Good Fellow
Game would be about 21-14 without the turnovers. Difference in teams not as much as 28-3.
HAHAHAHA you are kidding right? Tech has no one on their team that would sniff significant playing time on UGA. We have a bunch of girls on both sides of the ball. The difference in the teams is about 55-10 which is around the final score that we should all be expecting.

gnats67

Dodd-Like
We're the mutts bitches today. Johnson had better kick some serious FSU azz and win the Sun Bowl or he's in trouble. 68 on UNC or no.

i_like_money

Varsity Lurker
So we're just going to create hypothetical scenarios to make ourselves feel better?!?!?

The score is what it is. First turnover I'll give you. But that INT was just bad play.

The difference in the two teams IS that large.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
Yards. Ugag 254-238. TOP. GT 21-9

So sad we have NO D. Hate that this probably costs us 2-3 more recruits, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.