Gameday! THWG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechPreacher

Flats Noob
New world. Saw that in the election. Entitlements and handouts and NFL dreams are found at football factories. Not at GT, where you still have to give effort off the field. This isn't your daddy's ncaa anymore.
This. Collegiate football is now only played at the FCS level. FBS is now the NFL developmental league.

etc79

Dodd-Like
Paul is an ass....bitching at Vad on that fourth and forever....

rain

Dodd-Like
the refs must of found a pack of cigarettes so they could take their turn ass raping us

GT1992

Dodd-Like
It's almost like he should've been given more time with the 1st string by now so that would be less of an issue in our biggest game. :rolleyes:
He's been given plenty of time in practice and hasn't proven that his superior talent overrides his decision making and execution. He just had a Reggie Ball moment.

OKCJacket

Flats Noob
Another Vad Lee launch off his back foot.
Yeah he has some bad habits throwing the ball. He has the natural knack but he could be so much better if he was drilled on proper throwing mechanics. I wonder how much time this staff spends on throwing mechanics. Nesbitt had similar issues and he never got better.

scottick09

Varsity Lurker
Why is CPJ in Vad's face on that 4th and 15?!

Classic redirection of frustration. #47 came in untouched. If you want to yell coach go after the guy committing the holding penalty.

Nawaab

Dodd-Like
Loved that Vad blew off PJ... I'd take bets on him transferring to ECU now.

etc79

Dodd-Like
Why is CPJ in Vad's face on that 4th and 15?!

Classic redirection of frustration. #47 came in untouched. If you want to yell coach go after the guy committing the holding penalty.
Yeah....CPJ is an asshole .....

GT90

Damn Good Rat
Yeah he has some bad habits throwing the ball. He has the natural knack but he could be so much better if he was drilled on proper throwing mechanics. I wonder how much time this staff spends on throwing mechanics. Nesbitt had similar issues and he never got better.
I too believe that if he had just stepped into the 6'5" lineman in order to get that ball blocked it would have been a far superior incompletion.

KG01

Dodd-Like
He's been given plenty of time in practice and hasn't proven that his superior talent overrides his decision making and execution. He just had a Reggie Ball moment.
Meh, tired of the practice allstars.

Status
Not open for further replies.