Gameday! THWG

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteNGold

Flats Noob
Talent, Coaching, whatever how in the hell do you as a safety allow someone to get behind you?

scottick09

Varsity Lurker
Will we EVER close the talent gap enough to compete in this rivalry? It's getting really embarrassing.
Yes. We will close the gap enough (see Vad) for our systematic offense to keep us in this rivalry and win some. Jury is out on the D though.

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
Christ this is so embarrassing. I didn't have high hopes today but this is disgusting.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
Pawl needs to go. Our talent level is so bad, we can't match up anywhere on the field.
Eh.... Not at that point yet but what are we teaching on D? Our DBs are constantly looking in the back field. Defensive coaching and talent is atrocious!!!!

KG01

Dodd-Like
We're just sandbaggin in preparation for the ACCCG.

I believe it.

fakelegzz

Helluva Engineer
Eh.... Not at that point yet but what are we teaching on D? Our DBs are constantly looking in the back field. Defensive coaching and talent is atrocious!!!!
DB's peek in the backfield b/c they are gettin 10 yds a carry on the ground

GT90

Damn Good Rat
Wow. O-line must have left at halftime. They looked good in the first half. WTF

GT90

Damn Good Rat
Two 3 and outs. Vad's turn. Not that I have much hope, but at least the sucking will look different.

GT1992

Dodd-Like
How many times did Gailey beat UGA?

It ain't Paul's fault you idiot.
How many times has Paul beat UGA with his own recruits? It is Paul's fault that 5 years in, the defense and talent suck. If he would like to be demoted to OC, he'd be fine, but running a program seems to be above his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.