Gator Bait

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
To Hell with Georgia!
Go Gators!

I love Richt on the news getting his excuses ready for when the bandwagon is run out of Jacksonville.

behead.gif

I hope they win the SEC and then we beat them as the 2nd ACC team.

I am sick and tired of hearing all the injury talk from these guys. They have nowhere the losses we had LAST year, much less this year.

I am really sick and tired of all the SEC/ACC talk. I want us to beat a top SEC team.

I love the fact that Gailey never talks about our losses when Richt hasn't missed a chance.

I'm not sure who the better coach is between the two of them on X's and O's or recruiting, but it's clear which one is a better leader. If I were a parent, I would want my kid playing for the guy who just said win or take your lumps regardless of the bad situation - not the guy making excuses every press conference.

Richt is starting to sound like Tommy Bowden.

Seriously - have you heard our players or coaches mention our losses at all? (with the exception of answering direct questions)

That's a familiar trait at the Cesspool. When is the last time anyone over there stepped and said "we got beat, plain and simple"? Richt hasn't to this point, Donnan sure as heck didn't, and neither did Goff.

Back