Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

Buzz'n

Flats Noob
Truer words have never been spoken before or since.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
I think you've got to know when you cut it back to the middle of the field that you're vulnerable, and secure the thing in two hands

TaQuon's fumble I can't remember too well, but felt like he was pressing

Tempest

Flats Noob
I think you've got to know when you cut it back to the middle of the field that you're vulnerable, and secure the thing in two hands

TaQuon's fumble I can't remember too well, but felt like he was pressing
Honestly I felt like TM was carrying it kind of loose throughout the game. Course I felt the same way with JT and I don't remember him fumbling that much. Maybe it's just me.

Green definitely needs to pay more attention to ball security.

Last edited:

ChrisW

Varsity Lurker
TM may habe had it a bit loose, I'm not sure. But he was holding it high and tight to his body, not hanging out out our anything. And he was rotating his body towards the hit to shield the ball. I'm not sure what else he can do besides hold tighter.

eg1

Dodd-Like
As soon as he broke lose I was yelling at my screen "don't drop it!" because the clock was literally more important than the score.

But this is GT sports, so ...

NEJacket1

Varsity Lurker
Honestly I felt like TM was carrying it kind of loose throughout the game. Course I felt the same way with JT and I don't remember him fumbling that much. Maybe it's just me.

Green definitely needs to pay more attention to ball security.

See UGA game 2014.

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
Could it be that JJ is a sleeper agent sent by the dwags to destroy our team from the inside out? I will delete this message in 9.5 minutes.