Geoff Collins

sierrajacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
(And extension of the Conyers Mafia)

I’m new here and new to the GT SM world and I’ve been overseas for about a year and out of touch with Georgia Tech Football. Just recently retired from 20 years in the service with 5 years over seas contract work. Grandfather graduated Tech in 1947, brother in 2012, sister in 2015. And my mothers dad was employed with GT for years at GT but retired in the 70s.

I’m wanting an honest (not smartass) but honest response about why Geoff Collins hasn’t been present in the media about the state of the program. Is he so busy? is he more focused on football? Please give honest responses. I am a true tech supporter and just bought season tickets. I just want to know why it seems that no one knows anything about this damn program and what’s going on with the state of it.

serious replies only please and thanks

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Be glad you’ve been out of touch with GT football. I’m not following Gef, but I’d consider myself lucky if he wasn’t talking all the time. Maybe he’s trying to coach.

Congrats on making it thru 20 years. So many didn’t. I appreciate all of you.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
People complained constantly about CGC being on Twitter too much. Now they claim he’s dodging the media and fault him for being silent.
Maybe if he acted like a somewhat genuine person on social media instead of someone who signs everything with his Twitter handle people wouldn’t have criticized his media presence.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Maybe if he acted like a somewhat genuine person on social media instead of someone who signs everything with his Twitter handle people wouldn’t have criticized his media presence.
yes. and last time i looked, which was a while ago, he had not posted on twitter since the week before the NIU loss. which is sharp contrast to our guys signing their twitter handles on the turnover white board.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Y’all been telling the man to shut the öööö up and get to work. Maybe he’s finally gotten to work. What’s he gonna say that won’t piss you the öööö off with every word? Let him win some games, if he can, then he’ll show his face again.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Last I saw about a discussion of where we're at was back in November. Phase two of four in the rebuild, losing close games. This was before the wheels fell off in the ND/UG games.

That's where he sees the program or where he projects it to be. If there aren't new updates with regards to that then additional media presence beyond the usual offseason events is superfluous. Let TStan handle making upset fans feel validated.

cicada

Varsity Lurker
I'm in with the camp that believes he has been told to tone it down or he has pretty much figured out there's not a lot of joy on the Flats. I think the last time I saw him in an official video was after the spring practice game.

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
(And extension of the Conyers Mafia)

I’m new here and new to the GT SM world and I’ve been overseas for about a year and out of touch with Georgia Tech Football. Just recently retired from 20 years in the service with 5 years over seas contract work. Grandfather graduated Tech in 1947, brother in 2012, sister in 2015. And my mothers dad was employed with GT for years at GT but retired in the 70s.

I’m wanting an honest (not smartass) but honest response about why Geoff Collins hasn’t been present in the media about the state of the program. Is he so busy? is he more focused on football? Please give honest responses. I am a true tech supporter and just bought season tickets. I just want to know why it seems that no one knows anything about this damn program and what’s going on with the state of it.

serious replies only please and thanks
Think of Herbert Hoover in his last year of presidency

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
He got his feeling hurt over people making fun of his hair

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Couldn’t care less why he’s gone radio silent
The less I hear him speak, the better instead of some culture, elite, really (whatever), compete word salad

You can see the state of the program.
It sucks.
Do I want to hear any more explanations from him?
Dear God no