Georgia loses a recruit to mighty Jackson State

Georgia is literally the worst program in the history of college football. Discuss.
[/QUOTE]

You give them too much credit. Far worse than the worst.

Ya know... red and black if the Official Color Combination of Evil.

What's to discuss? They suck. They've always sucked. They always will suck. At the end of the day, if you can lay your head down on your pillow and say, "I hated university (sic) of georgia today," it was a good day. The day that whole god-forsaken cesspool is razed to the ground and said ground is salted will be the most triumphant day in human history.

De'Jahn Warren made a smart decision today, and he is to be commended for his foresight.

I cannot think of a bad day or thread to mention that Athens Correctional Institute sux.

They sux.

See? Therapeutic!

Dawgrant is available for those of you that enjoy talking about UGA while we score a great class for GT.

Someone should really make a thread about our recruiting class. That way we can discuss both.

Georgia is literally the worst program in the history of college football. Discuss.

Sure, they are always a preseason #1 worst team, but they haven’t sealed the deal in any current players lifetime. Some jackass will get pinched for dui on a scooter instead of in a brand new trans am. They try to make it up with cross dressing profs or ADs wearing red panties, but that is just more bush league antics. I’m sure Kirby has a lot of burner phones filled with hooker numbers, but he needs Lane to know when to use them.

Last edited:
Someone should really make a thread about our recruiting class. That way we can discuss both.

1608141927807.png

Last edited:
need someone to photoshop the Subway commercial with Deion intercepting the recruit

Jackson State now has 2 4* recruits. We have atleast that many now, right?

We were denied a true Hate Week this year. At least let us have a Hate Thread, guys.

U(sic)GA blows goats.
Sure but we already had a thread or two during Hate Week, and we've been blessed with an awful photoshop or two every week for the past month

Back