Georgia Tech vs. #12 Notre Dame Preview w/ Jamal Haynes

I remember last year when he was new to the attention the other Haynes would sort of guide him through the press meetups after the games. Now he is a multimedia personality!

I love Jamal… but I’ve watched that replay dozens of times and the OL deserves more credit than they’ve gotten. The blocking was phenomenal on that play. They absolutely parted the sea for him.

I want to see the other view that host in that first video was talking about. I feel like all I’ve seen is the broadcast angle where the camera doesn’t even have the snap in frame.

Edit: they showed it from behind on the replay during the actual broadcast (just checked my DVR). The OL definitely deserves as much if not more credit. Wish all the highlights I’ve seen on YouTube/twitter showed that other angle.

I love Jamal… but I’ve watched that replay dozens of times and the OL deserves more credit than they’ve gotten. The blocking was phenomenal on that play. They absolutely parted the sea for him.
I’m not sure we’ve had a 60+ yard TD run against a P5 opponent since Gibbs left, so him going the distance was noteworthy in my book.

Back