GEORGIA TECH vs clemsom Gameday Thread

How can Navy run this O, but we can't? Don't we have better athletes than Navy? I know Navy has been doing it longer, but, ...

Fumbles, dropped passes, missed tackles, poor blocks.

The team this year just has a complete lack of concentration across the board.

The lack of a true NT is hurting us dearly on defense. Just a simple run up the middle gets 3 yards minimum.

I don't know what everyone is so worried about - CPJ is the best coach in the country, we have top tier talent and even better execution. Just a couple lousy breaks otherwise we are winning this one 14-0. What a bunch of fairweather fans.

What team have you been watching this year?

I don't know what everyone is so worried about - CPJ is the best coach in the country, we have top tier talent and even better execution. Just a couple lousy breaks otherwise we are winning this one 14-0. What a bunch of fairweather fans.
troll?

This is sad. I woke up at 430 Sunday morning for this. The the team I support doesn't show energy why should i

:laugher:

Well, ladies, hope the O/L is well rested after their performance in 1st quarter. Also, I'll be surprised if they even bother covering Hill. Why waste a DB on someone who repels the football?

Some bitch ass fans on here. Y'all probably the worst fans in America. If you don't like whats going on change the damn channel. It is just the start of the 2nd quarter

LOS is what kills us. Clemson isn't great but they are good on both lines. That will continue to be our grave until we get guys who can play.

Some bitch ass fans on here. Y'all probably the worst fans in America. If you don't like whats going on change the damn channel. It is just the start of the 2nd quarter

Why are you here?

How can Navy run this O, but we can't? Don't we have better athletes than Navy? I know Navy has been doing it longer, but, ...
Service academy types have much more internal discipline and ability to concentrate on the job at hand.

Woody Hayes said "There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

If this keeps up, Tech is going to have very cleansed souls by the end of the day.

I hope I'm dense and this is sarcasm.

Back