GEORGIA TECH vs clemsom Gameday Thread

The reason we are bad is because I am out of the country sorry guys but I will be back next year

CPJ needs 3 more years?? are you kidding me.

No.

This program and offensive scheme isn't going to bring in top national talent at a bunch of positions.

It's going to be a few years before we have the best talent we can recruit that has games under belt and the smarts to know their assignments.

You think Washington/Sims, O. Smith, Drummond/Bback player and the O-line are going to be better next year...?

I'm wondering why not trying the A back streak. Their Lbs are very close to the LOS.

Well, Auburn looked dead as well in the first half of their game against Clemson.

Then again we're not Auburn, especially our receivers.

LOS is what kills us. Clemson isn't great but they are good on both lines. That will continue to be our grave until we get guys who can play.

That is big part of the offensive problems, but I think that we now know that this year's team does not have the indefineable 'it' factor from a team perspective.

Just a consistently poor showing in every phase. I cannot believe how much better Navy looks as an overall team than we do.

No.

This program and offensive scheme isn't going to bring in top national talent at a bunch of positions.

It's going to be a few years before we have the best talent we can recruit that has games under belt and the smarts to know their assignments.

You think Washington/Sims, O. Smith, Drummond/Bback player and the O-line are going to be better next year...?

Yes, I think Perkins at b-back and Smith and Bostic at A-back...with Jackson and Hill at WR should be slightly better next year, but the OL and QB I have no idea....hard to believe next year's OL could be worse.

No.

The OL will have much more depth and will be better. So should the receivers.

Our OL is pathetic. Coach practically admitted that Wednesday night during the CPJ call in show.

How does that happen? Thats proof that our D can't tackle

Back