GEORGIA TECH vs clemsom Gameday Thread

No.

This program and offensive scheme isn't going to bring in top national talent at a bunch of positions.

It's going to be a few years before we have the best talent we can recruit that has games under belt and the smarts to know their assignments.

You think Washington/Sims, O. Smith, Drummond/Bback player and the O-line are going to be better next year...?

If you had told me 3 years ago that it would take CPJ 6 years to get his players in place, I would have told you to please, please hire someone else. Right now, 3 years into this we have recievers that can't catch and linemen that can't block (and AB's that can't block). Can't I at least hope the OLine improves vastly from experience next year.

Yes, I think Perkins at b-back and Smith and Bostic at A-back...with Jackson and Hill at WR should be slightly better next year, but the OL and QB I have no idea....hard to believe next year's OL could be worse.

I sure hope so. I like Bostic.

I'm just hoping we do 2 things at this point: Hold them under 40 and score at least 7.

Well...this is about what I expected out of this game. Confirms (especially the Wake game) that the competition the last 3 weeks simply has not been very good. Honestly...Clemson has coached themselves out of a real beat down by trying to throw.

I'd like to remind all Stingtalk members that beer still exists :)

Hope you're right, but I worry about you overseas. Sleep deprivation? Jet lag?

Plus the military making me work non stop! But hey we can do it. Let's go tech what we do now echos through eternity!

Back