GEORGIA TECH vs clemsom Gameday Thread

Lets stop saying BeBe would have caught that....BeBe is gone...he was great....but hes gone. The point is Hill does not belong on a Div 1 CFB team....its sad and I hate to say it about a student athelete....but its true. There are people on my flag football team that would catch that 8 times out of 10.

Great, their receivers make those circus catches and our best receiver can't catch one right in the chest.

we can't catch when the ball is right in front of us. Mike Patrick is loving him some clemson today

We let the ball go thru our hands, hit us in the face, etc...they make one-handed circus catches.

If he dropped it out of bounds(we can't tell b/c espn's replays suck) wouldn't that be incomplete.

what the f**k is with mike patrick and his orgasms every time clumpson gains 3 yards? this guy is as much of an a*s clown as the clumpson rednecks for booing the most trivial call maybe in the history of sports.

Guys, what good things are the announcers supposed to be saying about us? I agree Mike Patrick is a moron, but it's not like we're giving them much reason to say anything positive.

Move on from the dropped passes - we know that's going to happen.

Why the hell are we not running our offense? Trick plays to Nesbitt and passing....and Orwin goes for 25 yards on an option pitch.

Come on.

what the f**k is with mike patrick and his orgasms every time clumpson gains 3 yards? this guy is as much of an a*s clown as the clumpson rednecks for booing the most trivial call maybe in the history of sports.

Seriously about to just turn off the sound on the TV and listen to the radio broadcast.

Guys, what good things are the announcers supposed to be saying about us? I agree Mike Patrick is a moron, but it's not like we're giving them much reason to say anything positive.

AGREED....we are playing poorly....their receivers are catching the ball

Back