GEORGIA TECH vs clemsom Gameday Thread

We just aren't very good. Other teams make semi-difficult catches look easy, even non-BCS schools. We make easy catches look difficult.

Why do we always show where were blitzing, why not fake? and then have other guys come in to confuse the linemen.

Anyone have a link for Wes that isn't ahead of the directv feed?

I dont think I can take these ESPN announcers who have 0 understanding of our offense.

Our special teams coach is retarded. We haven't forced a punt in the ACCCG and the defense finally gets them to punt with their first drive and we try for a block? That set a horrible tone for our team. Is it that the coaches don't have much confidence in the offense?

Why do we always show where were blitzing, why not fake? and then have other guys come in to confuse the linemen.

Probably one of the casualities of simplifying he defense. I'd rather get the basics right than try fancy **** and blowing assignments.

**** happens, as bad as the drops are...you live with them. Concentration, focus, and stupidity issues are what drives me completely nuts! And we are not improving throughout the season in the smart department.

Back