Get your Ass to the Games

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
We need to give these opposing teams hell going forward. Our fans were obviously lack luster the first two games due to expectations. This is where we turn the corner. Dump the excuses about game day experience and better things to do and get your ass in gear.

B2XBjEFCcAEznWG~2.jpg

We need to give these opposing teams hell going forward. Our fans were obviously lack luster the first two games due to expectations. This is where we turn the corner. Dump the excuses about game day experience and better things to do and get your ass in gear.

What is the expected attendance for Saturday night? I was sorry we moved any games away from Grant Field but, since we did, I hope we have a good crowd.

I wonder if attendance at college games all over the country is being hurt by all the TV commercials. It is almost hard for me to even watch games on TV because of all the commercials.

What is the expected attendance for Saturday night? I was sorry we moved any games away from Grant Field but, since we did, I hope we have a good crowd.

I wonder if attendance at college games all over the country is being hurt by all the TV commercials. It is almost hard for me to even watch games on TV because of all the commercials.
It’s just as hard in person. I want to take out the guy in the red shirt every single time. At least at home, you can run to the bathroom during a commercial break.

It’s just as hard in person. I want to take out the guy in the red shirt every single time. At least at home, you can run to the bathroom during a commercial break.
We got a new red shirt this year. He's in better shape. Last red shirt guy was a fatty

They’ve started doing the NFL-style commercial-kickoff-commercial thing, which is the worst. Only silver lining is that, while it’s probably not good for Tech’s bottom line, they don’t seem to bombard you with as many ads in the stadium during stoppages.

JRjr

If you attend in person, they don’t make you watch the commercials.

If you attend in person, they don’t make you watch the commercials.

Right. It's actually one of the things I miss most about not being able to go to games regularly. I have to sit at home and watch generic Home Depot commercials on my big screen TV when I'd much rather be at the game watching an organic, competitive race between Home Depot tools on the stadium's big screen TV.

Right. It's actually one of the things I miss most about not being able to go to games regularly. I have to sit at home and watch generic Home Depot commercials on my big screen TV when I'd much rather be at the game watching an organic, competitive race between Home Depot tools on the stadium's big screen TV.
You can’t piss in a trough at home, and sadly they got rid of them at bds too

I was thinking more along the lines of getting to listen to the band and such.

I was thinking more along the lines of getting to listen to the band and such.
Speaking of which, since this is a "home game," for us, has anybody heard if we are doing pre-game festivities outside the stadium? Band playing, team buses arriving and walk in, etc.?

Thanks for posting this. At first I thought it might be my mind playing tricks, but no, it was really more commercials than usual! Truly drives me nuts!!

Maybe we should get the real-life bucket, drill, brush and hammer to ride down from Truist to improve our game day experience at BDS

Back