Gibbs, Mason, Griffin, Amerson...

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Do we have any RB's left besides Smith (a CPJ recruit by the way). Starting to question Coach Choice's ability to hold it together. This is just god awful. Next year will very possibly be worse than this year. Haven't felt this down about GT football since I started being a fan 35 years ago.

The portal taketh away and the portal likely giveth. I’m sure we’ll be looking to bring in a RB that felt slighted at his previous stop. That’s no different than 2 of the names in OP.

The portal taketh away and the portal likely giveth. I’m sure we’ll be looking to bring in a RB that felt slighted at his previous stop. That’s no different than 2 of the names in OP.

Yeah…. The board needs to spend some time looking at the portal. We are far from the only team dealing with this since the tile change

I just hope that their departure doesn’t coincide with something Choice is doing.
I don't think there is any way TC is actively encouraging players to leave as some sort of grand plan to also leave. I just don't think he is that kind of man.

Yeah…. The board needs to spend some time looking at the portal. We are far from the only team dealing with this since the tile change
Except to date, our genius coach has yet to bring in players from the portal that could take us past 3 wins. Obviously, his ability to evaluate talent is lacking and if not that, then he is very poor at coaching players up.

Except to date, our genius coach has yet to bring in players from the portal that could take us past 3 wins. Obviously, his ability to evaluate talent is lacking and if not that, then he is very poor at coaching players up.
If you say so. Why don't you apply for the job since you are an expert at recognizing talent, getting them to GT, and coaching them up?

Gibbs leaving is a business decision. I don't like it but I get it. If he has a breakout year as the featured back somewhere like Bama his draft stock will most definitely elevate.

Griffin IMO is getting bad advice from whoever he is listening to... sounds like it's dad.

Mason hasn't actually left yet. He seemed poised to go try for the NFL, but all that could change now being that he could come back and basically be guaranteed a good workload. I don't think he had planned to transfer, not yet anyway as he isn't in the portal. I think his plan was to give it a go at the NFL, and based on what feedback he gets either enter the draft or grad transfer. It's possible now that he could stay if he wanted.

Amerson was never going to see the field here. He got his degree and is moving on.

Gibbs leaving is a business decision. I don't like it but I get it. If he has a breakout year as the featured back somewhere like Bama his draft stock will most definitely elevate.

Griffin IMO is getting bad advice from whoever he is listening to... sounds like it's dad.

Mason hasn't actually left yet. He seemed poised to go try for the NFL, but all that could change now being that he could come back and basically be guaranteed a good workload. I don't think he had planned to transfer, not yet anyway as he isn't in the portal. I think his plan was to give it a go at the NFL, and based on what feedback he gets either enter the draft or grad transfer. It's possible now that he could stay if he wanted.

Amerson was never going to see the field here. He got his degree and is moving on.
It would be awesome if Mason stayed. Smith and Mason in the backfield is a good 1/2 punch.

Back