gimmick offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GTBlazer

There is a reason big schools that can recruit don't run this offense. There is a reason that noone is running it with success in the nfl.

We run the same offense as service academies...thats all....and that is pretty pathetic.

so i always hear excuses on why we need to keep it. Because we can never be a national power without it. Well are we a national power now? Have we been? 2009 was a nice year, sure.......but maybe given 4 years in any other system we could have a similar type season.

I like Paul...I hope he gets a great job somewhere...If i miss watching someone pitch a ball and throw incompletions Ill go check out a high school game--or watch Georgia Southern.

I'm not even really trolling here--if I was Id be a lot more of an ass.

goodbye football forum-you offer me nothing in the offseason except a lot of old guys chubbing over recruits you may have seen a youtube clip of.

There is a reason big schools that can recruit don't run this offense. There is a reason that noone is running it with success in the nfl.

We run the same offense as service academies...thats all....and that is pretty pathetic.

so i always hear excuses on why we need to keep it. Because we can never be a national power without it. Well are we a national power now? Have we been? 2009 was a nice year, sure.......but maybe given 4 years in any other system we could have a similar type season.

I like Paul...I hope he gets a great job somewhere...If i miss watching someone pitch a ball and throw incompletions Ill go check out a high school game--or watch Georgia Southern.

goodbye football forum-you offer me nothing in the offseason except a lot of old guys chubbing over recruits you may have seen a youtube clip of.

Just curious but are you old enough to remember Gailey-ball?

Tech was sure killing it with that pro set run by a midget QB.

:puke:

i remember Gailey ball...do you remember Calvin Johnson?? do you remember nutting by watching him........do you miss that?? now a rec. makes a routine catch and we lose our ----! I miss football...

If you cant recruit.....drop out of the ACC and try to join the MAC.....WHICH by the way is the Quarterback conference...SO you're telling me Miami of Ohio and Cen. Michigan can consistently recruit good QBs but we cant? Sad

Even better when Taylor Bennett was the Qb

did i say keep Gailey?? No....i said lets play some ---- football...lets be able to run and throw and catch and block....

lets get someone that isn't a dick to the media. lets get someone who can bring in a kid and develope them.....------you guys are LOSERS with losers mentalities....

go lose another 6 bowl games...

lose almost everygame when a team has more than a week to prep....

awful.

i remember Gailey ball...do you remember Calvin Johnson?? do you remember nutting by watching him........do you miss that?? now a rec. makes a routine catch and we lose our ----! I miss football...

If you cant recruit.....drop out of the ACC and try to join the MAC.....WHICH by the way is the Quarterback conference...SO you're telling me Miami of Ohio and Cen. Michigan can consistently recruit good QBs but we cant? Sad

I think we should join the Gulf South!! Hardcore football

I think we should join the Gulf South!! Hardcore football

3 of our last few QBs have made NFL camps.....sure they havent made active rosters but before you try to be funny--maybe you should do some research...

in fact one was a fsu transfer with more stars that any of Techs starting QBs in the last 10 years...so go ---- yourself allstar
where did you play?? thought so....nerd

did i say keep Gailey?? No....i said lets play some ---- football...lets be able to run and throw and catch and block....

lets get someone that isn't a dick to the media. lets get someone who can bring in a kid and develope them.....------you guys are LOSERS with losers mentalities....

go lose another 6 bowl games...

lose almost everygame when a team has more than a week to prep....

awful.

In the past 10 years when were we a good passing team?

3 of our last few QBs have made NFL camps.....sure they havent made active rosters but before you try to be funny--maybe you should do some research...

where did you play?? thought so....nerd

:bowrofl: Go BLAZERS!!!

and punter doesn't count BTW

The best part about this is going to be when he claims he was trolling or drunk to get out of looking like an idiot.

go look in the prediction thread...

see how many Tech fans predicted us to LOSE to UTAH.........

and we wanna keep this guy?? sweeet.

The best part about this is going to be when he claims he was trolling or drunk to get out of looking like an idiot.

not really...i dont care...Im not drunk. I think it's embarrasing that you guys accept medicority...

and by the looks of your pearshaped girlfriend--you also accept mediocrity.

man next year--with vad lee...or some other kid..or insert name here....

If I had a dollar every year Ive heard that.

lol.......dude........you've been trolling allday for the last few weeks...give it a ----ing break..take a walk...kick the dog....sign off and get a life.....

see ya douches....

lol.......dude........you've been trolling allday for the last few weeks...give it a ----ing break..take a walk...kick the dog....sign off and get a life.....

see ya douches....

Throwing up deuces. Peace out bro. Pull those Blazers through. 2012 is V State's year for sure!!

maybe...but you know what??...Ill wear my colors and Ill be proud...If we have a couple ---- years Ill express my concerns about taking the steps to fixing it...

Do you really think youre hurting my feelings about making fun of Valdosta State?? We've got a few national tites and a handful of conference titles (since I started)--do you think i really give a ---- what a troll says who Ive never met before? For all I know you're a Cobb Community College drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back