Giving tickets to opposition

Kennesawkid

Varsity Lurker
I have a real problem with Tech people who sell or give tickets to opposing fans, especially UGA. Totay was really upseting to see all of that red scum in the Tech seating areas. I saw three scalpers at the corner of Techwood and Bobby Dodd way this morning. They all had Red Dawg jackets. I had some fun. I walked up to them and naturally they asked if I had any etras. I said that I had two(I really didn't) and asked how much they would give for them. They said "fifty dollars". I said, you guys Go To Hell, I wouldn't sell them to you for ten thousand dollars, in fact I would die before I would let a Geargia fan hve them". That is really the way I feel and I just wish the ret of ur people were as loyal to our team. I'd burn a ticket before letting someone in to cheer against our guys.

Yep, it is very disgusting to
see so many UGAG fans sitting
in seats that "are usually"
occupied by so-called GT fans
during the regular season.

What's up with that crap?

Maybe some of these folks are
the same ones who pull for UGAG
during the season or maybe they
just don't give a damn!

Any of you folks have a problem with counterfeit tickets in your sections? We had some UGA rednecks show up for the game with counterfeit tickets to a couple of the same 4 seats that we have had all season. Had to get the security folks to show them the gate when they would not move.

Back