GOL is now Minnesota's DC...(link)

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
GOL is now Minnesota\'s DC...(link)

Check it out.

Tice promotes GOL Link

Personally, I have my doubts about GOL as a DC. He did a good job in 1990, but that was back before the passing game became so prevalent. As our HC (and de facto DC), he never developed a good defense, even though that was supposedly his expertise. His defenses never seemed to be able to handle a decent passing threat and never applied consistent pressure on the QB.

Re: GOL is now Minnesota\'s DC...(link)

bugboy, i see it the same way you do, that 1990 team had a high powered offense also, you could count on.

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
It will certainly be interesting to see the outcome of the Vikings defense next year.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I can read your mind, Ah. I agree with what you're probably thinking.
wink.gif

It will certainly be interesting to see the outcome of the Vikings defense next year.

wink.gif

that's good for O'Leary ..

hope it is easier for him to afford to pay us back.

Personally, I have my doubts about GOL as a DC
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hey bug - he already was DC in one Super Bowl. That team was 7th is scoring defense.

Originally posted by DaveTech:
Hey bug - he already was DC in one Super Bowl. That team was 7th is scoring defense.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That was the '94 San Diego team? You do realize that O'Leary was at TECH during '94....don't you?????

You are rigght - Ralph was the OC that went to the Super Bowl.

Back