Good Guys vs. Mutts - GT

I'm hoping that anyone who thinks we lost this game because of a missed extra point turned the tv off after that. Otherwise you would have to be a complete moron to discount the fact that UGA went for a 4th & 1 while in field goal range - something they would not have done if the game had been tied.

Three things:

1. Can't help but feel the outcome with Nesbitt wouldn't have been different.
2. QB for next year will almost certainly be open now. Tevin showed what he can do. I don't think that he will be simply handed the job although he will have the upper hand.
3. **** ugay. THWG

the biggest F UP was the blown OUT OF BOUNDS call on Roddy's fumble. that can NEVER be forgotten.... unless we're all missing something obvious, if the refs are on the field ANYWHERE next year, i'll have a GD coronary.

the biggest F UP was the blown OUT OF BOUNDS call on Roddy's fumble. that can NEVER be forgotten.... unless we're all missing something obvious, if the refs are on the field ANYWHERE next year, i'll have a GD coronary.

no the biggest fup was roddy's fumble

and orwins

and oh roddy's a second time.Can't blame this one on the officials. WE SUCK

WHY??

Why abandon the game that moved the ball down the field like the UGA defense was made out of tissue paper? Why two failed QB draws in a row followed by two failed passes in a row? Somebody please tell me because I sure as hell can't figure it out.

If we lose, it wasn't only the missed extra point. On our first two possessions, we left 10-14 points on the field. Missed 4th down when we might have kicked a FG; and a fumble inside the 5. We also fumbled, and it was returned for 6.

Our guys played HARD tonight. Should be proud.

honestly... if the other team makes as many mistakes as "UGA" did and you don't capitalize you don't deserve to win.

PS. kickoff return blocking is garbage. we're wasting bostic's redshirt for this?

WHY??

Why abandon the game that moved the ball down the field like the UGA defense was made out of tissue paper? Why two failed QB draws in a row followed by two failed passes in a row? Somebody please tell me because I sure as hell can't figure it out.

Don't know, we had time to run.

why??

why abandon the game that moved the ball down the field like the uga defense was made out of tissue paper? Why two failed qb draws in a row followed by two failed passes in a row? Somebody please tell me because i sure as hell can't figure it out.

^
this

Back