Good Guys vs. Mutts - GT

really, really hard-fought game. as pis$ed as i am, i can only imagine how bad the players feel.... played their f**king guts out and they deserve our utmost respect. too many TOs - again - lax defense against the best WR in the land, a call on the field (fumble return) that defined FAIL, an unlucky bounce on the KO return, a GODDAMN missed XP. if just ONE of these points go the other way, we probably win.

thanks to the players for a hard-fought game... came down from 2 TDs - TWICE - and racked up a sickening 415 yards on the ground. folks, it was just not our year. hopefully CPJ and his players will get their players' minds' **** rite in the offseason.

Was it Tevin or the play calls? Seems like we completely abandoned what was working.
if tevin could pass we could have easily marched down the field. play calling doesn't float the ball into the hands of a linebacker either.

Tevin was a shivering bitch out there on the last couple of drives. Overall, he played a good game, but I hope Synjyn or someone else is ready to step up next season.

Was it Tevin or the play calls? Seems like we completely abandoned what was working.

I'd like to know that as well.

That second to last possession looked like Tevin didn't know what plays were called. That first play looked like a QB draw play that just got blown up. The other two looked like not everyone was on the same page.

Our a-backs just suck. All of them. They just can't catch or hold onto the ball.

I think the moral of the story is that the QB race will be more open than most of us thought.

Playcalling was certainly different than what had been working but guys were open so ...

really, really hard-fought game. as pis$ed as i am, i can only imagine how bad the players feel.... played their f**king guts out and they deserve our utmost respect..

if i were one of them, i'd probably sit in my locker for a while, pads on (or off) and just stare.

i took it up the butt from my kicker. but overall also didn't do myself any favors. so i'd just sit there and think about all of it for a good long while.

or take the other possible approach: **** taking a shower, lets leave NOW. GET YOUR STUFF AND GO

When it comes right down to it, 34 points should be more than enough to win a football game.

That FG would have been nice. I'll say it again, you go for the points early.

As for the asswipes that say Richt would of then kicked too, no he wouldn't have, they were inside the 10 and it was less than a yard. We ****ing had a 4th and 2.

Back