"Good teams don't lose two in a row" - Paul Johnson

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
We have to win tomorrow or else that means we're not good, I guess. :frown:

This really is the make or break game of the season. This and UGA.

This is a very big game for us. We are capable of regrouping after 2 road losses, and still finishing strong, but our best path to winning the coastal starts with taking care of business tomorrow. I expect the next 3 games to be tough, close fights. We could use a little good luck along the way. Should be fun to watch.

Big big game but not make or break, VPISU is definition of make or break game

If we lose tomorrow, then Clemson is make or break. If we win tomorrow, then Clemson is almost a gimmie- doesn't matter that much since we have to beat VT anyway.

we have to beat one of clemson or miami for the VT game to have a meaning. Our chances are much better with Miami.

Agree with this right here.

GT beats MIA, Clemson isn't a huge must at that point, then take care of VT at home and GT is going back to the ACCCG.

I think we learn a lot about the 2011 Jackets tomorrow. UVA was bad beat. We can all agree on that. I want to see some fire tomorrow. Even if we end up on the short end, I want to see that this team wants to scrap. Just to show there has been an attitude change from last year. Groh knows the run is coming. Let's see how we fair against something we have damn sure been prepping for. Do we answer the bell works on a lot of levels

If we lose tomorrow, then Clemson is make or break. If we win tomorrow, then Clemson is almost a gimmie- doesn't matter that much since we have to beat VT anyway.

This pretty much sums up the rest of the season for us.

No beej, tomorrow is make or break considering we will NOT BE GOOD if we lose.

I don't want to be not good.

Back