Got season tix today and you know what that means...

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Alllllllllllllllright, Jackets, slam a shot o' clear whiskey and warm up those vocal cords...

because....

♬ It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
♩ Our new Defense is jellin'
♩ And our Coach isn't tellin'
♪ Our offense has the Coastal in Tears!
♬It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
♩ The new locker room's cool
♩ New recruits see and drool
♪ And Adidas' new Gearrrrrrrrrrr
♬It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

But did they have the authenticated bend or not? I mean that is how you tell they are the real deal is that they have to be bent.

Why don't I have mine??? Whyyyy??

giphy (8).gif

They're being hermetically sealed in a mayonnaise jar under Funk and Wagnell's porch.
Actually, I figure they are getting some extra folding and bending in - basically what I do to all your moms before sending them home

We should all simonize our watches and start watching Real Genius at the same time. As many as we can get. To see if we can break the Real Genius record.

We should all simonize our watches and start watching Real Genius at the same time. As many as we can get. To see if we can break the Real Genius record.

I need to watch it again sometime soon. One of my favorite cheesy 80s movies for sure! Val Kilmer was great in Top Secret as well.

I need to watch it again sometime soon. One of my favorite cheesy 80s movies for sure! Val Kilmer was great in Top Secret as well.
Trivia: Anytime I meet someone named Nick, what do I say?

Trivia: Anytime I meet someone named Nick, what do I say?

Neek? IDK I seem to remember a joke about nick as a term for cutting or something but I can't recall it.

Neek? IDK I seem to remember a joke about nick as a term for cutting or something but I can't recall it.
I think it might have been Top Secret! "Father thought of it while he was shaving"

Back