Gotsis arrested [Updated: CASE DROPPED]

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Well, this certainly sucks...

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/03/12/adam-gotsis-rape-charge-atlanta-denver-broncos/

Some kind of weird wording in here...

Gotsis of Lone Tree surrendered on March 7 at the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta on a charge of strong-arm rape, according to a Atlanta police incident report.
"Strong arm" rape? I guess I understand what they mean but I'm not sure I've heard it worded that way.

Gotsis, who is 6 feet, 5 inches and weighs 295 pounds, is accused of overcoming the will of a 25-year-old woman on March 9, 2013, in Atlanta.
Overcoming the will? Who writes like this?

Sounds as though it is undetermined whether any charges will actually be filed and the Broncos are waiting to see instead of cutting him immediately. I think the chances of this being BS are pretty high. If so, just WTF? Actually, if not, also WTF.

It looks like the woman didn't report the alleged rape of March 9, 2013, until February 1, 2018.

RXpJk.gif

Nothing humorous about this. If Adam is guilty it is very disappointing that one of our players would commit this crime. If Adam is innocent it is sad to consider the damage done to him by the allegations.

We laugh to keep from cryin'. The hits keep coming.

No weapon used (knife, gun, etc.). Might have looked something like this...

gettyimages-491210082.jpg

Thanks, I feel kinda like a retart.

I think Ron Bell was involved somehow. He is playing the long game and can see the future or is a time traveller.

How do you go about proving a rape five years after the fast?

Back