Great Game! One for the scrap books!

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
This was sweeter than the Clemson victory two years ago and the 99 dog whipping; lost my voice in the third quarter just squeaked loudly for Tech after that.

My wife and I, sitting in our season ticket seats, found our selves sitting right next to a couple from Auburn; I suspect this happened to a lot of season ticket holders. After the Auburn cheers when their team came out on the field for the second half, they were mighty quiet for the rest of the game. To their credit, they stayed to the end...

One nice thing for us that came out of the re-seating; we met several new families of Tech fans sitting around us. We are looking forward to getting to knowing them all as the season progresses.

Freshman son was sitting with buds in South stands; after the game they ran out on the field and visited with several of the players. He was really impressed with how appreciative Rubin Houston was that my son knew his name and wanted to talk to him; they talked about the game for a good 5 mins.

Looks like a lot of players were also enjoying the personal contact after the game.

Back