Great Job Antwan! Go Bee Sucessful

He was losing PT after his return from injury as well. Wish he had stayed but he probably would have seen more limited action unless injuries hit the DE room.

He had fallen down the depth chart; not that surprising given that we brought in a few DEs that are likely to slide ahead of him and the two freshman, Ivey and Kennard, emerged down the stretch last year

Expected, or did this clear out room for another DT addition? Because I would like another DT addition.

Got a degree. Can get a master's at a different school. I have no problem with it.

Expected, or did this clear out room for another DT addition? Because I would like another DT addition.
Her was a senior in 2020 so his scholarship would not have counted against us in 2021. In a normal year he would have exhausted his eligibility.

He’s basically using An expected freebie year of football eligibility to stay on scholly somewhere else and get a free masters. Good for him.

This is literally a screenshot of the original post... appears blank. Whats going on?

1610720651216.png

Back