GREAT REPORT by Master B (LINK)

Thanks for the link Lawbee. ANOTHER stellar report from Master B! BIG thanks also to Damarius and GT98 for their reports!!! I'm getting SO pumped about the Vandy game. I wanna hook up with as many of you folks as possible!

BTW, Lawbee please tell me again what your signature signifies? I'm totally ignorant of all things Latin...except for Latin American singers of course.
grin.gif

THANKS!

Thanks for the props law_bee. I have an account over here now and will chime in from time to time. I've been lurking for a little bit, but really felt like responding to some comments made & now I can. beeeeeeware!

Glad to see you Master B. That is a great report, especially the conversation with Brent Key.

Law_Bee's Latin translates to:

cool.gif

"Don't let the bastards grind you down"

See if you can figure it out, PCB, it's not real Latin. It's a word of encouragement to all.

Originally posted by FHstinger:
Law_Bee's Latin translates to:

cool.gif

"Don't let the bastards grind you down"
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great, FH, now you've gone and given the secret away. The Freemason's will have to start all over now with something new.

There is Hargrove's name again.
Bwwwwuuuuhhhaahahahaha............

Kirbee. He makes big plays in every single practice. :-) He's doing nothing but getting better and better. Watching him even do the little things in drills is exciting.

Back