Great Response to Saturday's Game Day Participation!!!

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Great Response to Saturday\'s Game Day Participation!!!

We are a proud and devoted group of fans!!! I have really enjoyed reading everyone's responses and their support of our beloved Yellow Jackets!!!
Our group has also gotten bigger since my original post, we're now up to 11 in our tailgate and ready for football... Yellow Jacket Style!

Would love to meet some of you ... will be with Bleedgold and his vintage 'Wreck III' on corner of Techwood and Bobby Dodd Way. Stop by, say hello!!

Will also be at Yellow Jacket Alley! I have no doubt that Coach Gailey and the players will be pumped when they see what's waiting for them. See you there! Where gold and be loud!

Re: Great Response to Saturday\'s Game Day Participation!!!

I'll come by to say hello to both of you.

Agree with the participation thread. Really fun to read. Just awesome. My uncles computer is down, so I printed it out for him to read.

Those two threads on YJA and who's coming to the game showed the true colors of StingTakers. Simply awesome.

Obviously, GT has a smaller fan base than the football factories that are within a 6 hr. drive in any direction from Atlanta, but I contend that the 'core' fanbase is just as loyal and supporting of our athletic teams. Like others that post here and on the hive, I have made an effort to invite non-alum to games with me and the fiance and have turned a few into season ticket holders as well. Hopefully, the enthusiasm will rub off on those we invite to games, increasing future support. If that can continue to happen and the "Chan Dynasty" takes off, then there is no reason for us to not routinely sell out our new and improved stadium, post-Phase II expansion capacity.

Now, if we could just get the GTAA to catch some of the enthusiasm and market it well...

GTT look forward to seeing you! Agree, we loyalists should be able to bring in non-alum ... it really needs to continue.

Out of my group of 11 for Saturday - 10 are non-alum including myself who has been a season ticket holder for 28 years. 4 out of the 11 are season ticket holders, 4 are new fans to GT and the rest are fans who buy individual tix. We hope to make all into season ticket holders soon!!

Back