GS Starting QB Arrested

12xzpm.jpg

I know this forum stretches the boundaries of GT football but literally who in the F actually cares about this? No clue if GS is Georgia state or southern and definitely not clicking a link to find out. Not sure what division 2 football has to do with us.

I know this forum stretches the boundaries of GT football but literally who in the F actually cares about this? No clue if GS is Georgia state or southern and definitely not clicking a link to find out. Not sure what division 2 football has to do with us.
Seems like someone ninja edited the subtitle of the forum and added "& College Football" to it at some point, or I'd agree it's off-topic.

I could almost swear it wasn't always there.

I just think it would be better to extend to these programs a common courtesy of friendship. Let ugag be the assclowns of the state. If they grow to a point where they are rivals we can chastise them with the usual vigor.

GS always refers to Southern.

Werts, by all accounts, is a good kid.
From what i hear, no matter what happens with Griffin's case, he's done with the program. Better still, the program is done with him.
I think they're hoping the Werts thing is something that is far less of a bad thing than it is made out to be.

And Georgia Southern opens at the other Death Valley this year.
They get Maine at home and then they go to Minnesota.

The name of this forum is:

Football
GT Gridiron & College Football

stories about once and future opponents are definitely within topic, especially opponents in our state. You are totally within your right to ask "Who gives a öööö?" but the post is legal. Hope this clears things up.

Go Jackets!

Besides his mother, who cares?

Unless, somehow, this is making us a better team.

Georgia southern fans are Georgia fans. I could careless about that place. We have Georgia st, mercer, and kennesaw. The rednecks like the cows down there.

Back