GT +3.5

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Also..... Syracuse is +44.5 @ Clemson for all the crybabies

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Also..... Syracuse is +44.5 @ Clemson for all the crybabies
I hope Dabo puts in the "take a knee" play for this game to make crybabies happy.

The good news is Boston College doesn't have Trevor Lawrence

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I hope Dabo puts in the "take a knee" play for this game to make crybabies happy.

The good news is Boston College doesn't have Trevor Lawrence
No, but we will probably know whether there is some sort of animosity between Dabo and Tech by how he calls the end of the Syracuse game

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
No, but we will probably know whether there is some sort of animosity between Dabo and Tech by how he calls the end of the Syracuse game

They were up 49-0 on Citadel at half. Lawrence didnt see the field 2H and they didn't score once if that tells you anything

Last edited:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
We may never be good enough to run up the score on Dabo... but we don’t need to let that opportunity pass if so. #NeverForget.
Dabo will be at Alabama, most likely, if Saban retires. As rich as Clemson seems to be, Alabama could just outbid them to infinity

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
They don't. Have some Clemson fans in the extended family. They think of GT football like Dook or Wake Forest.
Has been my experience as well. The Clemson fans I know are indifferent about GT. They don’t see us as competition to be honest.

GT98

Dodd-Like
Has been my experience as well. The Clemson fans I know are indifferent about GT. They don’t see us as competition to be honest.
Sure, the older ones remember good GT teams and getting beat. The younger Clemson fans have known nothing but dominance over most teams they play.

Perhaps, GT can continue to recruit well and get a few top flight coordinators to help the talent that is here improve.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
He was buttbuddies with Johnson. He probably takes offense to DJ Geozzy Geoff talking about the ööööty state the program was left in by Johnson.
I doubt it. I think he knows that the triple option was never going to threaten what he was doing.

Collins, otoh, could be a problem. Gibbs and Sims are top shelf guys. They are the kind of guys Clemson could bring in and see if they beat out their 5 stats. If they do, great, if not then portal them. GT getting those guys hurts Clemson in the future.

So Dabo makes sure he lets everyone know we aren’t on the same level. Clemson will try to do the same to UNC.

We just aren’t at the point yet where we can stop them. It will come.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
They were up 49-0 on Citadel at half. Lawrence didnt see the field 2H and they didn't score once if that tells you anything
It reminds me that The Citadel beat us last year.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
I hope he treats syracuse like the citadel in the 2nd half. You know their trainers could score on citadel and they did not score after halftime. The treatment we got shows he views us differently than them for whatever reason, who knows exactly. If it's clear that this weekend's game was not just business as usual for them, maybe everyone can actually hate clempson for a change.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
50-33-2.

But I guess it is possible the NCAA goes the next two decades ignoring claims from within their own AA that they’re paying their players.