GT +4.5

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like

Four of the books have us at +4.5. Three of the books have us at +4.

Opening line was GT +5 so the betting public has been favoring us a little bit. The general public is really stupid so that is always somewhat concerning.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
A $100 parlay an GT/UT ML pays $1168. Sign me the f up

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Covid year is different though
Is the road/home breakdown different this year? Seemingly home games would be more advantageous this year, not having to deal with all the travel protocols — I haven’t looked at it though

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
That line shows a lot of respect IMO. Shows Vegas still doesn’t know what to make of the team.
Yeah, when you put up 450 yards of offense every week and turn it over 5 times, it's tough to predict. They have to hedge somewhat that we will have a clean game at some point.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Damn that UofL -4.5 looks like the lock of the week. Our QB will turn it over 4+ times so combined with UofL already has a good offense to deal with I dont see us staying within 2 TDs. If we have zero TOs, then maybe we have a punchers chance but Sims is a TO machine so far with many panicked throws directly to the defense.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Damn that UofL -4.5 looks like the lock of the week. Our QB will turn it over 4+ times so combined with UofL already has a good offense to deal with I dont see us staying within 2 TDs. If we have zero TOs, then maybe we have a punchers chance but Sims is a TO machine so far with many panicked throws directly to the defense.
Sims has the best arm of any QB we’ve had since ??? I don’t know. A lot of you guys are being too hard on him. When he had time to run and throw against FSU he looked great. Our OL is as much of the problem as Sims is.

johncu

Dodd-Like
A $100 parlay an GT/UT ML pays $1168. Sign me the f up
Wow, that actually seems like a pretty solid bet. I don't think it will happen, but I think the odds are a lot better than that.

johncu

Dodd-Like
If we have 0 turnovers, we won't have a puncher's chance, we will win - period. I'll bet whatever you want on it.

Gobees

Jolly Good Fellow
Sims has the best arm of any QB we’ve had since ??? I don’t know. A lot of you guys are being too hard on him. When he had time to run and throw against FSU he looked great. Our OL is as much of the problem as Sims is.
Please excuse him. He's Gleason homer, who may or may not be the future answer.
Too early and not enough evidence to tell yet.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Hold up. We’re racking up over 400 yards of offense each game WITH 4-5 turnovers, but you think we only have a puncher’s chance if we have ZERO turnovers?!?

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Agree. That line is a real head scratcher.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
Hold up. We’re racking up over 400 yards of offense each game WITH 4-5 turnovers, but you think we only have a puncher’s chance if we have ZERO turnovers?!?
Shut up with that logic and reasoning, he's on a roll

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Sims has a great arm. It's just he isn't ready to help us win yet with that TO rate. Yates has a very low ceiling with that below average arm so I'm not advocating for him either. I would like to see what Gleason can do since I know for a fact he has a cannon too. If we're playing for the future then lets platoon Sims and Gleason and go with the hot hand in the 2nd half each game. I just noticed James Graham is no longer above the line, at least he wasn't for the Syracuse game. What's the story there?

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Please excuse him. He's Gleason homer, who may or may not be the future answer.
Too early and not enough evidence to tell yet.
Heh, more like I know what we have with Gleason but not so sure yet with Sims. I think Sims is going to be good based upon the raw talent I see on the field. I want whichever one gives us the best chance to win so if that man is Sims, then I'm all for him. I realize the back up QB is always the most popular QB with us fans when the team is struggling and 9 times out of 10 he is not the answer.