GT:60 - 2020

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Awesome to be able to watch the video live in the app.

A little less buzzword soup this year, and TC is still the best in the biz. I could listen to that guy talk football all night!

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Is there a way to listen to these later? They used to appear in the GT podcast feed, but the first two haven't.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I just listened to the first episode as a podcast from Apple. Looks like this week’s is up now.

JRjr

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
I just listened to the first episode as a podcast from Apple. Looks like this week’s is up now.

JRjr
Weird, that's how I always listen, and I don't see either episode from this year in there.

Looks like it's just my app/feed. I see it on the Apple podcast site.

RamblinWreck27

Jolly Good Fellow
Weird, that's how I always listen, and I don't see either episode from this year in there.

Looks like it's just my app/feed. I see it on the Apple podcast site.
It's not updated yet on my Apple Podcast app either, but it is up through Spotify now.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Two cool things:

1. We were going for it on 4th at the beginning of the game if we were anywhere past the 27 yard line. Analytics based decision. I think it's cool that Collins and Johnson have the same approach to 4th downs.
2. Pressley Harvin had 2 tackles.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
Two cool things:

1. We were going for it on 4th at the beginning of the game if we were anywhere past the 27 yard line. Analytics based decision. I think it's cool that Collins and Johnson have the same approach to 4th downs.
2. Pressley Harvin had 2 tackles.
The math pretty much says to always go for it on 4th and less than 4 not accounting for game situations.

johncu

Dodd-Like
The math pretty much says to always go for it on 4th and less than 4 not accounting for game situations.
Yep. I think it’s cowardly to punt as much as some coaches do. It says you’re more concerned about not looking bad by taking a risk then you are about actually making the right decision. I loved how much CPJ went for it and I was happy to see CGC come out aggressively last week.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
Yep. I think it’s cowardly to punt as much as some coaches do. It says you’re more concerned about not looking bad by taking a risk then you are about actually making the right decision. I loved how much CPJ went for it and I was happy to see CGC come out aggressively last week.
I agree also shows CGC faith in defense

gt_white_gold

Helluva Engineer
The good thing about having a top defense is that it allows you to take more risks on offense and special teams. Here's hoping that they stay solid all year.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Since you are a soccer guy my analogy would be kicking it back to your own goalie. That seems cowardly to me. Soccer should have the same half court rule that basketball has. You cross midfield, you don’t cross back over.