GT/ACC podcast thread

superjacket21

Drink alone
Hey guys: I wanted to take a moment to highlight some Georgia Tech or ACC themed football podcasts because there are some podcast that I think don’t get enough love. I also would love to hear some podcasts that I haven’t listened to yet. This isn’t an ad or anything, just something to hold you through before the heartbreak begins in the fall.

1) Basketball Conference: an ACC football podcast. This podcast is really enjoyable to listen to because they cover all the ACC teams, but one of the host is a GT alum. They touch on most programs every week but there is always a little more about the Jackets.

2)Locked-on Georgia Tech: This one is fairly new but pretty good to listen to. Bryce Koon knows his stuff, even if he does wear rose-tinted glasses. It’s also incredibly consistent in its upload schedule relatively to the others on this list, so that’s worth noting.

3) JacketsOnline: when KQ and co bother to upload a podcast, it’s usually pretty interesting. They give you a lot of information and some good connections provide a unique insight that no one else can really rival given his proximity to the program. Shows are particularly interesting after fiery press conferences.

Bonus: Cover 3 podcast: not an ACC themed podcast, but a very enjoyable listen. They’re all over UGA right now, but give it a shot.

JC7

Varsity Lurker
I've been a big fan of the Basketball Conference Podcast. It's often funny and insightful.