GT and Vandy - Comparison

Athletic Supporter

From a certain point of view
I'm sitting here somewhat impressed with 6-6 Vanderbilt's performance against Baylor. Both Vandy and GT have strong academic reputations, nationally, I'd say. Do you think our football programs are similarly comparable in terms of talent, resources, fan support and attractiveness to potential recruits?

I'm sitting here somewhat impressed with 6-6 Vanderbilt's performance against Baylor. Both Vandy and GT have strong academic reputations, nationally, I'd say. Do you think our football programs are similarly comparable in terms of talent, resources, fan support and attractiveness to potential recruits?
''...but but but calculus!"

You gotta ST more.

They are better off in that they have liberal arts majors. We are better off in that we are in ATL and don't play in that conference.

The years Vandy has had a better team than ours are very rare. The only edge they may have over us in the minds of some recruits is that they're in the SEC. That edge is somewhat mitigated by the fact that no one inside or outside of the SEC actually regards them as a real SEC team.

I'd say yes. But I think we have a higher ceiling than Vandy.

KeShawn Vaughn is a badass. I was actually wondering if he would qualify for GT, knowing nothing about the guy.

No..

Fan support we average around 18k more fans a game. Its been proven you can win at a high level here recently. It hasn't at Vandy.

They are better off in that they have liberal arts majors. We are better off in that we are in ATL and don't play in that conference.

That conference is an asset, particularly in our recruiting area; and Nashville has as much or more to offer recruits than ATL. Live bands door to door on the riverfront in Nash is pretty cool.

That conference is an asset, particularly in our recruiting area; and Nashville has as much or more to offer recruits than ATL. Live bands door to door on the riverfront in Nash is pretty cool.
Not what I'm talking about, but thanks for playing.

Lmao. Hell no

Wow.

Currently yes. I dont know why people are yelling at you and calling you a retard for asking a legitimate question. Recruiting rankings for the last 5 years:

Vandy: 47, 59, 58, 42, 46- 50.4 avg
Tech: 39, 67, 41, 53, 54- 50.8 avg

So yes.

Currently yes. I dont know why people are yelling at you and calling you a retard for asking a legitimate question.

So yes.

Because this place is full of dumbasses. Same fonts will scoff at this and then say 3-9 is expected the next 2-3 yrs and that we don’t have any P-5 talent on the roster.

Hedge those bets for Corch Farva, he gonna do great

Currently yes. I dont know why people are yelling at you and calling you a retard for asking a legitimate question. Recruiting rankings for the last 5 years:

Vandy: 47, 59, 58, 42, 46- 50.4 avg
Tech: 39, 67, 41, 53, 54- 50.8 avg

So yes.
Facts matter

Back