GT at BC Wed 1/12 9pm

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
Good think Paster saved all of his TOs

79tech

Flats Noob
I've been critical of #5 but I must admit we need his speed and defense and he has to play and keep improving. His talent is a weapon. I was calling to sit him but I was wrong.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
I was impressed with Maxwell. Hopefully his performance wasn't a 1 off. Good win.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
Didn't look like we were gonna win when Usher fouled out. Maxwell had a hell of a game out of nowhere!

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
I've been critical of #5 but I must admit we need his speed and defense and he has to play and keep improving. His talent is a weapon. I was calling to sit him but I was wrong.
Well he had a good complete game tonight. Now we need a second. He is the second coming of Usher.

79tech

Flats Noob
I didn't see the first half but I'm not sure of the strategy. I'm ok with small lineup with Moore but when he goes off the court. we need someone to spell that is bigger than Usher. I agree the plan helped on offense but we gave an average player 24 points. We won but I just don't know about that strategy. We gave up a lot of easy points inside playing such a small lineup.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
Yeah. Why no Saba? He was on bench but not dressed to go into the game