GT attendance 5th best.... better than MD and NC

law_bee

Dodd-Like
http://www.thetigernet.com/news/view_story.jsp?id=3141

Reggie also has 3rd best ACC year.

Notice the 96.1% capacity for GT.

at 96% capacity will we have to look at ANOTHER expansion?

Some may think I am joking however that is pretty high for an average season. For the Auburn and Ugag games we could have sold another 10k easily.

But do you really want another 10K of orange or red and black?
mad.gif
wink.gif

Fortunately the Auburn people got out of their quickly... too bad the same didn't happen to Georgia.

This brings up a good point guys. Why is it that there are so many Ugag fans in our stadium? Just curious as to your thoughts?

They outnumber us about 10:1, I'd guess.

but that = $$$$'s which helps us have player's lounges that bring us quality players

I don't have a problem with someone buying a ticket and atttending a game. In an ideal world we would have 50k season ticket which would solve many of these problems.

I know it's good money, but as a fan there it's quite annoying. I'd think it annoys the players too...

Hopefully we can become more sucessfull again and attract more Tech fans.

Only one way to do it. Beat the teams Clemson and southward on at least 50/50 basis. Beating the N. Car. schools does not mean sqaut around here. That is a fact GT fans will have to embrace and focus our efforts on. Besides, do you think if we were capable of beating ugag this year we would have had trouble with anyone besides FSU?

Back